The New GEMINI
- Incredibly compact when its closed only just over 2½ foot wide, which is only slightly wider than the Cub plus.
- Available in 3 of our most popular finishes, Teak, Beech & White.
- Handy & convenient back work surface, supported by a leg to the floor for an extra solid support. It’s so compact you can easily have it in use practically all the time,
- Fitted with our Longer lifter which fits virtually any domestic machine ever produced,
- Strong full length door hinges.
- Like the CUB plus & the Eclipse it has the excellent recessed angled doors. This adds more support for the lids, prevents draping fabric from catching on the door trays and gives far greater leg area offering you even more comfort.
- 7 lockable castors.
- Vastly improved door storage. Like the new Cub plus there are 2 large, removable accessory cases to allow you to take your accessories with you.
- A handy foot control shelf and magazine rack placed conveniently around the German made 3 step air lifter,
- Chrome flush, non snag, mounted hinges.
- Extra strong, sturdy construction
- Insert to fit sewing machine included.
Arrives fully assembled, beautifully packed in a cardboard box.
This Super unit is in stock now and will retail from just £699.
GEMINI Click here to view or print information about this cabinet
My new horn Gemini
Jeff was very polite, very professional , had my Gemini in place, had me try it out. Made sure I was very happy. I would recommend them whole heartily. Also it arrived very quickly.
Over the moon.
Response: Thanks for taking the time to leave your kind comments Jane. I\'ll make sure they\'re passed onto Jeff.
Fantastic sewing centre
My Gemini was delivered and set up by Jeff yesterday. Jeff deserves a medal for lifting the Gemini and a Rolla Storage unit upstairs, setting it all up expertly in no time at all and then leaving everything neat and tidy - fantastic service!
Response: Hi Bev, thank you for your valuable feedback.
Bought the Gemini cabinet from a local sewing shop(Sewing Box- Morpeth) it arrived 18th May I love everything about it. The man who delivered it was very professional ( friendly too). He showed me how to use the lifter and made sure that I was happy with my cabinet. Using it makes sewing easier. Great!!!
The Gemini was delivered today and it is superb. Beautifully made,sturdy and a place for all my sewing equipment.Delivery man was excellent.He unpacked cabinet and gave me a demonstration.A credit to your company. Thank you-I can't wait to start sewing.
Response: That\'s great to hear Ann, thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. I\'m sure this will give confidence to others when buying their cabinet.
I currently have a Maxi Outback, now about 13 years old. I love it. I am looking to update my Bernina Virtuosa 153 QE to a Bernina 7 series - not yet sure which but definitely want the extended throat space. I have been told my old cabinet would not accommodate this new machine. Do you agree? If it doesn't fit, would a Gemini do the job?
Response: A 13 year old \'Outback\' would be fitted with a 53cm long aperture (as is the Gemini) so isn\'t ideal for the Bernina 7 series as the machine is to tall for this size of lift. The newest version of the \'Outback\' now called the \'Maxi Outback\' is fitted with our largest and deepest lifter system (the maxi lifter) and would be an ideal companion for a Bernina 7 series or any domestic Bernina sewing machine for that matter.
Took delivery of my Gemini unit last Thursday and must say both hub and I are really impressed with it. From the inset hinges to the way my sewing machine can be put away, and it all either folds away or extends to cope with a large quilt. Have also ordered the filler so will have even more surface. Thank you to the gentleman who had the whole thing upstairs in a matter of minutes and set it up so well. And thank you to Horn for the excellent service, so nice in this day and age.
What a service!!
I would like to say first I wouldn't normally do reviews, however, my husband and I were that impressed with the service provided by the horn fitter I just felt that I had to.
Where else would someone carry into an upstairs room unpack it, install then demonstrate with possibly the best customer service I have seen for a long time, and this was at 8pm!
I love the cabinet, I love the service... if your thinking of getting one don't think any more you won't find better i know I looked !... 1st class without a doubt!
I bought this cabinet at one of the quilting shows, I have sewed all my life and have never had the luxury of a cabinet before and am so impressed with the quality of the the product and how neat it is when its all folded and my machine is safe inside. I have it in the spare room and the finish of the cabinet matches my other furniture.
Would have no hesitation in recommending this item or buying one from Horn again.
Response: Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us Linda. We think that the GEMINI is not only an ideal Sewing/ Quilting cabinet but great value too.